Sunday, May 18, 2014

Back in the Big Mango

DFW International Airport
I'm back in Thailand! I left Dallas Thursday at noon and landed in Bangkok late Friday night. My first 14-hour Korean Air flight took me to Seoul, and after a rushed 40-minute layover I was on my way the remaining 6 hours to Bangkok.

made it to Bangkok!
 It feels surreal to be back. I know I haven't been gone for long, but I'm really happy to be back here in my second home. It's funny how Bangkok really does feel like home now. I've already met up with a few of my old friends who are returning to work a second year in Thailand. We've all gotten in a few days before the new teachers to start preparing for their arrival. I'll report to work on Monday, and classes start the next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment